Sunday, October 23, 2011

 

Twenty Months Later

Well, it’s been a while since I added an entry to my blog; for a while FaceBook took over as a means to provide information to family and friends.  I’ve basically lost interest in the latter because of privacy concerns.  And, I am hoping Windows Live Writer will make entries a bit easier.

The majority of the postings to this blog will likely continue to center around Sarah since there is seldom much of anything of interest in my life except her and her growth and development.

                                    Sarah1-2011

                             Sarah in the “wilderness” in July

I may post a few items that have occurred in the past couple of years just to “catch up”.  We’ll see how that goes.  In the meantime, this is a start (again).  And, maybe I can even come up with a few “Ramblings”.  Stay tuned!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?